What is Neopor® "Super Expanded Polystyrene?
This new innovative insulation product has infuses high-purity graphite particles into the Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) cell structure which gives the insulation its distinctive dark grey color. The graphite particles reflect radiant heat and significantly improves insulation capacity by up to 20%. As radiant heat moves through the Neopor insulation, it reflects it hundred of times inside the cells wall, significantly slowing down the transfer of heat and making it more energy efficient.
Neopor® is Powerful Insulation
- Can be used anywhere that tradition EPS was used Roofing, EIFS, Below-Grade, Walls, Liners, Siding, Coolers, ICFs, SIPs and GeoFoam
- Reduce board thickness by 20% to attain required R-Value
- When the temperature goes down the R-Value increases and you get more efficiency out of your insulation when you need it most
- EPS, "the Safe Insulation" is manufactured without the use of CFC and HCFC which provides a healthy, safer environment for our children
- The R-Value stays stable over time and you actually get what you pay for
- Custom shapes and sizes as it is molded vs extruded
- Very Low moisture absorption and is great for below applications as well (Class III Vapor Permeable)
- EPS is lightweight, easy to install, durable, and resistant to rotting, mold and mildew.
Plymouth Foam Building Materials, is one of the nation's leading manufacturers of expanded polystyrene (EPS) products. The DuraSpec™ line of Building Products include a wide variety of products for both commercial and residential construction and numerous custom solution applications.